The latest version of the Majestic 530 will increasingly offer more than the competitors and continue to be exceptional value. The Majestic 530 is a unique and classic blue water cruiser, amazing island hopper and superb charter vessel, built to the buyers specifications, always with superior finishes and incredibly well equipped!
The Majestic 530 has a very stylish look, and has recently had some upgrades to its deck, coach roof and has had its solid bimini extended. This has improved one of our sustainability features by being able to fit up to 6000Watts of solar panels!
The new lines of the Majestic 530 provide substantially more natural light, ventilation and space in the salon, galley, cockpit and cabins. This enhances the overall experience for all on board and allow you to comfortably utilise this vessel as a luxurious full time live aboard.
Safety has always been our priority for you, your family, guests, or whoever may be enjoying their time on board. The Majestic Catamarans are solidly built to undertake ocean crossings and to handle any conditions that may be experienced along the journey. Wide walk ways, solid safety rails with uncluttered and flat decks which include side and aft entry are just a few elements of our safety features which make this a majestic blue water cruising catamaran.
The New Majestic 530 features modified hull lines to:
- Modernise the look.
- Offer additional options for portlights.
- Provide more light, visibility and ventilation.
- Provide substantially more space in salon, galley, cockpit and cabins.
- Increase the deck space and provide for seating on the bimini, and above the cabins.
- Increase the size of the unique dive / fish barbeque / outdoor storage area.
- Provide greater functionality, safety and comfort for all.
The Majestic 530 offers:
- Up to 6 spacious double en suite cabins.
- Great head room, space, storage and natural light.
- Superior ventilation in galley, cabins, salon and cockpit especially when at anchor and cooking.
- Ample air conditioning, fans, lighting, TV/CD and AC/DC power points.
- Outdoor washer drier to reduce heat generation and wet activity indoors.
- More battery, fuel and water carrying capacity for long range voyages.
- Water maker produces 200 litres(55 galons) per hour, feeding washer drier and dishwasher.
- Generator, alternators and unique extendable solar panels, power appliances and compressor.
- Dive / swim platform that doubles as a tender lift.
Safety continues to be a major feature of the Majestic range:
- Solid stainless safety rails.
- 3 Foot Wide flat walkways.
- Seating along the sides with ample grab rails.
- Safety lines to clip harnesses onto when in rough seas.
- Safely positioned and bulkhead protected helm position.
- Secure rigging with inner fore stay and double outer stays.
- Externally accessed and well laid out and secure engine bays providing space to work safely in following seas.