"The complete and versatile blue water cruising catamarans that offer so much more!"
The Majestic 530 has been designed to complement the very popular “Majestic 500”, retaining features of space, style, safety, and superior specifications. The extension offers numerous options, including a bait station, with or without live bait well, increased storage, or "el fresco" dining and food preparation facilities to complement the barbeque area. Great for charter, long term cruising and/or as a family or business get away.
The Majestic 530 Spec's
The Majestic 530 has several modifications which can further add to the enjoyment of diving, fishing and other out-door recreational activities while ensuring that the very spacious and comfortable cockpit area can be fully utilised for entertaining guests. The added length ensures that the aesthetically attractive appeal of the Majestic range is maintained, if not enhanced; the hull speed and performance is improved while the Royal Cape Catamarans development team have focused on the fundamental features including safety, space, style, and value for money.
The Majestic Range also offers far better ventilation and light than any of it's competitors. There are more hatches and port-lights in equivalent boats and when one is at anchor the forward and aft facing port-lights offer superb air flow to cool the interior while also venting any stale air or cooking fumes. These can be left open even if there is rain and they are small enough to prevent unauthorised access. This also cuts back on the need to run the aircon which is provided, as are fans.
No boat in this category can boast the space and comfort of the new Majestic 530. We can offer you an excellent investment, the only South African catamaran of this class that has six double en suite cabins, galley up, spacious salon and cockpit area. A charter boat to meet, if not exceed, international standards.
- LOA: 16.23 metres
- Length along water line: 15 metres
- Beam: 8.6 metres
- Draft: 0.6m, with keel 1.2metres
- Weight: 20 tonnes dry
- Sail area: Main 70m2 (standard), Genoa 60 m2 (standard), Asymmetric 138m2 (optional), 80% High breeze asymmetric 110m2 (optional)
- Construction: GRP , Balsa core, CE Certified
- Mast height: 20 metres 22.2m above W/L
- Inboard engines: twin 75hp Volvo Penta, Yamaha
- Communications: VHF with command mike
- Navigational: Radar, chart plotter, auto pilot & fish finder
- Water Capacity: 1000 litres
- Water Maker: yes
- Fuel Capacity: 1250 litres
- Electricity: 1000 A/H - 12V DC / 220V AC / 8kw Generator & 2500W inverter, 2 x solar panels
- Safety: Category-A
- Accommodation: 12 berth
- Toilets: Electric
- Configuration: 4 cabin, 5 cabin or 6 cabin - all en suite
- Galley: Oven & hob, fridge, freezer, convection microwave
- Cockpit: Cockpit fridge, freezer and ice maker
- Recreation: TV & DVD in Salon, TV and DVD in main cabin, S-RIB 3,1m with 15hp engine
- Air conditioning: 2x 16000 BTU units servicing salon & cabins